Monday, February 20, 2006

Kamakura au naturel




Got the chance to visit Kamakura with some members of my class from TUJ, and took hundreds of photos while there. I was really happy that I was able to take some nature shots, something that I'm not very used to (I'm more drawn to landscape and architectural photography), but I was pleasantly surprised that a lot of the photographs I took came out pretty well, despite the glare. The weather here has been pretty spastic. Last week it was close to the 70s, this weekend we saw snowflakes, and today is dreary and rainy.

It was great to get out of the city, eat sweet potato ice cream, and traipse around in the greenery, but I will write more about that later. For now, here are a few of the aforementioned photographs. For some of them, I couldn't get away from framing the shots in terms of the great architecture I encountered in Kamakura.














Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

Amazing shots!

February 22, 2006 10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Kristina,
Y & P liked them, too!

March 03, 2006 7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home