Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Eating up my courses!

Well, I've finished three of my six classes: International Commercial Arbitration, East-West Negotiation, and International Taxation. It's definitely a load off, but I will feel tons better after finishing tomorrow's International Commercial Transactions class. The buzz of being halfway done with my coursework for the semester and picking new courses for next year was effectively ruined when a received a memo from a Temple law prof telling me that studying in Japan has "eaten up" 16 of my apparently available 18 credits, telling me that I should have taken Civ Pro II, Crim Pro, Corporations, Taxations, Sales, and Political and Civil Rights in my second year like everyone else, alongside even more bar courses in 3L. Apparently, I must be frittering even more credits away with law journal. Oh, the humanity!

What a waste of space I am! Hee!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home