Monday, March 20, 2006

Back from the Equator!

Had a wonderful time traveling for the past week, though it's going to be difficult to get back into the habit of reading casebooks and going to class again. From palm trees and powdery white sand beaches to cram sessions on the 6th floor of TUJ... But I'm so grateful for the opportunity to gallivant around Asia. As many who know me will attest to, for me, the chance to explore new places is one of life's greatest gifts. Yes, cheesy corn, but true.

I'll have to write more (and post photos) of my travels later on, as I'm still reflecting and nursing my sunburn, but more is to come. Three applications of sunscreen in six hours just isn't enough in Indonesia, it seems. No, Dorothy, we're not in Hampton Beach anymore.

Thanks to Yvonne for being an exquisite tour guide and I hope to live up to that gold standard when she visits Tokyo next month. I had to laugh when I saw that Yvonne had posted a series of vacation quotes from yours truly on her blog. But yeah, you can see I don't make these stories up...


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home